Nov 15, 2012 · 9:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
Are you 18 - 85 years of age?
Are you tired of supporting your health with temporary measures or band-aids?
Are you looking to truly heal?
Whether you are diagnosed with a chronic condition, auto-immune disease, or just want to improve your general health - know that you have the power to change.
Your daily habits make a difference in your overall health. Learn about whole food nutrition and a healing protocol to restore your natural immunity - GAPS™. GAPS™ stands for Gut & Psychology Syndrome which establishes a connection between the functions of the digestive system, the immune system, and the brain.
Each GAPS™ Connections session will last about 2 hours and will include:
• a GAPS™ lesson - simple lessons to help you implement a healing protocol
• food samples or live cooking demo.
• opportunity to share news about local suppliers of food, supplements or kitchen equipment
• tips from experienced GAPS participants
• a question and answer session
• an opportunity to purchase GAPS books, DVDs, and GAPS Workbooks.
For meeting topics go to: http://www.gapsconnections.com/gaps-connections-north-burbs.html
GAPS™ and Gut and Psychology Syndrome™ are the trademark and copyright of Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride. The right of Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Patent and Designs Act 1988.