add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Renee R.
Dear Meetup members,

We have had many new members recently and I wish to extend everyone a warm welcome to thisgroup. This group is a conglomerate of the Weston A. Price Foundation Chapters in Chicagoland. I am the leader for NW Cook County Suburbs WAPF Chapter. Our chapter has a website http://chapters.westo...­ where upcoming events are posted, local food sources, buying clubs and more.

This summer I am looking to have events at some of the farms in the area. Barrington Natural Farms is hosting a farm day on June 16th.

I am planning to hold monthly meetings this fall, hopefully at 7pm on the 2nd Wednesday of the Month. I am awaiting approval of the Arlington Heights Memorial Library for the room availability. Once this is finalized I shall get events posted. My aim is to start with a review of the works of Weston A. Price and his principles of a healthy diet. I will also have a few speakers who are professionals in the area. If you have any suggestions or ideas please let me know.
Thank you for your participation in this group.

Good eating and good health to all.

Renee Renz