addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Chicago Area Whole Food Nutrition Meetup Group Message Board › Chicago WAPF monthly meetings for June and July are cancelled

Chicago WAPF monthly meetings for June and July are cancelled

jennifer m.
user 12043385
Saint Charles, IL
Post #: 1
The Chicago WAPF monthly meetings for June and July are cancelled.

As a chapter our number one responsibility is to have an updated robust food resource list. It should include farmers, markets, stores and other providers (healthcare) that are WAPF friendly.

In lieu of our monthly meetings, over the summer we will be working on updating our list. If you are interested in helping out by volunteering some time, please give me a shout. The work will consist of phone calls and visits to farms, markets, stores and providers. I want this to be a fun community project, so whatever suits your fancy, works for me.
Another way to contribute to this project is to send me your list of farmers, stores and providers. Please send to: wapfchicago@gmail.com. Know that I will respect your privacy. I will not include anyone on the list until I have spoken to them myself and have gotten their consent.

For those not in the city area – please participate as well. This is meant to be a Chicagoland food resource list. The more we pull together the better for all of our farmers and us.

Let me know if you have questions and enjoy your summer!

Jennifer McManamee
WAPF Chicago Chapter Leader
http://wapfchicago.co...­