Greater Chicago Area Whole Food Nutrition Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking Vegan Personal Chef Recommendations

Seeking Vegan Personal Chef Recommendations

A former member
Post #: 25
Hey folks! Just a quick note. Looking for a little help from this group. For a variety of reasons, health and otherwise, I'm looking to hire a raw/vegan personal chef. If you have a recommendation or know anyone, I'd appreciate contact info. Looking for someone soon.Thanks,David
A former member
Post #: 1
Ha. Hi David -- Saw you on this group as well. I'm a chef specializing in vegan and vegetarian cooking. I developed over 300 recipes working at Whole Foods, and I'd love the opportunity to work with you on menus that meet your health goals while also amaze your tastebuds. I have a wide assortment of recipes from around the world, exploring a vast array of spices and flavors. Though, some of my favorites are the revised comfort foods that we find so satisfying. Please feel free to check out my website: chefkatiesimmons.com Or email me: chefkatiessimons@Outlook.comChef Katie