addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Chicago Area Whole Food Nutrition Meetup Group Message Board › GAPS Connections Classes in Chicago

GAPS Connections Classes in Chicago

Renee R.
yl886172
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 7
Hello All,

I now have a location and a schedule for the GAPS Connections classes in Chicago. If all who expressed interest are able to attend we have enough interest to make this a go! Please RSVP to me at info@reneerenz.com or 224-244-7369 by May 2nd as I require a minimum of 5. I will let everyone know if this is a go on May 3rd.

Date/Time: Every other week - Thursday 7:00-9 :00pm *Note the first 3 sessions meet weekly. I have a commitment the week of October 17th so I wanted to work to wrap up the classes before then otherwise the last session wouldn’t be until October 24th. Please let me know if you would prefer to end on Oct 17th or extend to Oct 24 and meet every fortnight, therefore not on May 23rd.
2608 N. Kedzie Blvd
Near a blue line stop

2013 GAPS Connections Chicago dates and topics:
May 16 - Introduction to GAPS
May 23 - Gut and Psychology Syndrome
May 30 - Gut and Physiology Syndrome
June 13 - GAPS Nutritional Protocol
June 27 - The Full GAPS Diet
July 11 - Stages of the GAPS Diet
July 25 - Supplements for GAPS
August 8 - Detoxification
August 22 - Practical Issues and Troubleshooting
September 5 - A Healthy Future
September 19 - Cardiovascular Health Part 1
October 3 - Cardiovascular Health Part 2 and Pot Luck

Fees: $15/ class or $145 for the full series

Each GAPS Connections session will include a lesson/presentation, community based support, an opportunity to sample and learn new recipes and time to have your questions answered by GAPS Practitioners as a group and individually. All GAPS clients, and anybody who is interested in learning about GAPS, may attend. Let’s work together to “fill in the GAPS”! For more information: http://reneerenz.com/...­

If you are interested, please contact Renee by May 2nd at info@reneerenz.com or phone 224-244-7369.

Enjoy the Journey,

Renee Renz

Whole Health Consultant Reclaim Reconnect Renew LLC
224-244-7369 Like me on Facebook