Announcing a new Meetup for The Chicago Cisco Systems Meetup Group!
What: April 2010 - Cisco Meetup Group
When: Wednesday, April 28,[masked]:30 PM
Illinois Technology Association
200 S. Wacker Drive 15th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Topic: Reducing WAN Costs with DMVPN
Location: Illinois Technology Association (ITA)
Address: 200 S. Wacker Dr., 15th floor
Date: Wednesday April 28th 2010
Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Interested in what companies are doing to reduce their WAN circuit costs. In this meeting we'll discuss common branch office WAN designs and ways to reduce costs by using the Internet for branch office connectivity, while providing secure, flexible, and redundant connectivity.
Below is the agenda for the April Chicago Cisco Systems Meetup Group.
- Review Common Branch Office WAN Designs (Point-to-Point, MPLS/VPLS, and Internet VPN)
- Cost Reduction Solution- DMVPN Design
- Discuss next meeting and network
Hopefully everyone can attend.
Directions to ITA (200 S. Wacker Dr., 15th floor) from 175 W. Jackson:
- Head West on Jackson (2.5 blocks)
- Turn Right (North) on S. Upper Wacker Dr. (1 block)
- 200 S. Wacker Dr. is on the Southwest corner of S. Upper Wacker Dr. and Adams St.
- Head to the 15th floor
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/The-Chicago-Cisco-Systems-Meetup-Group/calendar/13076551/