addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Cisco Systems Meetup Group Message Board › Meet and Greet PHOTOS & Skyline ATS' expertise to help everyone on their Cis

Meet and Greet PHOTOS & Skyline ATS' expertise to help everyone on their Cisco journey.

A former member
Thank you all for taking the time to come to the Meet & Greet Meetup.

Skyline ATS, were exceptional hosts and I certainly appreciate  their space and expertise. They left no doubt that they can help people at all levels of the Cisco process whether you are certified or you are not. Please visit their website for a complete list of their offerings and contact them with ANY questions. They are eager to help. http://www.skyline-ats.com/home/­

I've posted some pictures of the Meet & Greet. I think ya might wanna check 'em out!

I'll contact everyone next week with our next Meetup date.

Take care,
Jim Goulding
www.jamesgoulding.com
630-832-9248