The Chicago Cisco Systems Meetup Group Message Board › Content: an idea for the next meeting.

Content: an idea for the next meeting.

A former member
Hello Everyone,
In addition to the subnetting breakout session I'll be holding, we are awaiting a speaker from Cisco to talk with the CCNP's and CCIE's in our group, concerning subjects they asked to be addressed (see original meetup bulletin for this upcoming meetup). Plus we're going to work on HOW the people studying for the CCNA are going to proceed.

I'd like to offer something else. I have a $350 teaching course DVD. It's a lecture series, produced this year. The Lecturer is Prof., Paul Rosenzweig from George Washington University. The DVD has 18 lectures that last 30 minutes each.

This DVD is all about CYBER-SECURITY. I'll bring it to the meeting and those who'd like to view a lecture can vote on the subject. For example, (1) Stuxnet - The First Cyber Guided Missile, (2) The Five Gateways of Internet Vulnerability, (3) The Devil in the Chips - Hardware Failures, (4) Big Data - They Know Everything About You, (5) Of Viruses, Bot-nets, and Logic Bombs. And more.

The DVD is produced by the Teaching Company. I've viewed many different series they've produced. They're excellent.

See you next week,
Jim Goulding
630-832-9248
jim@jamesgoulding.com