Agenda:
6:30: Arrive
6:35: Newbie's introduce themselves
6:45: Breakout sessions
8:00: Break
8:10: Meet as a group
8:30: Leave

This section is the OUTLINE for today's meeting, April 2nd, 2013
As of this morning, I've not received any suggestions for other break-out sessions.
No one has asked to teach subnetting other than myself. I'll teach the full session for those who are interested.

Furthermore, Cisco has NOT provided a speaker for our CCNPs and CCIEs as requested. I'd like to offer something else. I have a $350 teaching course DVD. It's a lecture series, produced this year. The Lecturer is Prof., Paul Rosenzweig from George Washington University. The DVD has 18 lectures that last 30 minutes each.

This DVD is all about CYBER-SECURITY. I'll bring it to the meeting and those who'd like to view a lecture can vote on the subject. For example, (1) Stuxnet - The First Cyber Guided Missile, (2) The Five Gateways of Internet Vulnerability, (3) The Devil in the Chips - Hardware Failures, (4) Big Data - They Know Everything About You, (5) Of Viruses, Bot-nets, and Logic Bombs. And more.

The DVD is produced by the Teaching Company. I've viewed many different series they've produced. They're excellent. Here's what the agenda looks like.

Here's what I have for the Agenda:

"Break-out Sessions"
1. Study group for CCNA: firm-up how you're going to proceed
a. Through Skyline?
b. Self Study?
c. Will you have study sessions at another site when we aren't doing "Meetups?"

2. Subnetting break-out class
a. 40 min of teaching.
b. 20 minutes for practice questions

3. DVD for CCNPs and CCIEs
a. Pick a topic or two, go to separate classroom to view.
b. Also, talk about what you want out of this group. This question is vital and should constantly be honed.