addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Chicago Cisco Systems Meetup Group Message Board › Your Cisco Knowledge Excel Sheet Ready for Download.

Your Cisco Knowledge Excel Sheet Ready for Download.

A former member
Hi Everyone,
Continuing with our mission to collect the level of individual members Cisco knowledge, I've compiled a excel workbook with the help of, Joe Sanchez.

Please look at the "read me" sheet inside the workbook for directions.
Upon completion, return the file to me and I'll collate all answers into a master spreadsheet.

When returning the sheet, if you have any privacy issues, let me know.

Go to the following address, on our Meet Up site, to download the excel workbook:­

For those whom do not know, this excel workbook is assisting the group's evaluation of what we need to learn and how best to achieve that goal. Everyone will have access to the final excel workbook when completed.

Thank you, Everyone,
Jim Goulding
Elmhurst, IL