The Chicago Cisco Systems Meetup Group Message Board › Research: Building a library

Research: Building a library

A former member
Hi Everyone,
I'm adding TWO documents to our document library. "OSI Model" and "My Network Files".

"My Network Files" is part of my electronic library, for computer network research. I began building it when I began studying for the CCNA in June of 2010.

This material is priceless in so many ways. Where ever you are in your studies, building a library (or database) where the material is accessible and backed-up is essential.

The spreadsheet shows the documents inside my folders and the material categorized by levels.
I have a pic of the master folders in 'my documents' also so you can get a visual of the way you can organize your folders.

This material comes from signing up for courses at a place like Skyline ATS. And, of course, finding files on the Internet while doing assignments for school or work.

I'm also including some material for tonight. The material is for the 'newbies'. Please print the WORD document OSI MODEL, and bring it tonight, if you want to participate.

For those with more knowledge, I have something else planned.

See you later,
Jim Goulding
630-832-9248