Hello New and Older Members,
This is Jim Goulding, the Administrator/Owner of the group. It's time for an update about where I've been and where this group is going.
- I sent out a notice that stated I must get work and concentrate on that task, back in the middle of 2013.
- My mother became ill with cancer a few weeks and I was enmeshed in that process. She passed in October and I went through a 4 month grieving process with the help of professionals (I know, I know...TMI). I thought you deserved to know.
- It gets better...not. I was just about ready to try and get us moving about 10 days ago but my body decided to hand me an epileptic seizure instead. I hadn't had one for 38 yrs. Go figure. That put me in the hospital 5 days, last week.
- I'm better, and stabilized. I want to get going again. I need at least this week and next to recover from the hospital stay.
- I'm still not working and would appreciate any help.
- You will receive another email from me next weekend with some ideas how to move forward. Any ideas from you are truly helpful.