addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Chicago Cisco Systems Meetup Group Message Board › Cisco Meetup - Location Logistics

Cisco Meetup - Location Logistics

Michael M.
user 8225627
Chicago, IL
All,

For everyone attending tonight, below are logistics on how to get to the meet-up location.

After arriving at 175 West Jackson, follow these instruction to get to Suite 2200:

• Use the Van Buren Street elevators (by Qdoba)
  • Go up to the 22nd floor
  • After arriving on the 22nd floor, stay to the right (east) and follow the corridor to the other side of the building.
  • The hallway will lead to Suite 2200. (West Monroe Partners)

If you have any questions or get lost, please give me a call.

• Office: 312-980-9431
  • Cell: 219-805-3899

If arriving after 7pm, please sign-in with security and have them call me.

See you tonight!

Thanks,
Mike
A former member
Post #: 1
Mike, thanks for the information, I'm able to get there on time.