addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Chicago Cisco Systems Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: June 2009 - Cisco Meetup Group

New Meetup: June 2009 - Cisco Meetup Group

Michael M.
user 8225627
Chicago, IL
Announcing a new Meetup for The Chicago Cisco Systems Meetup Group!

What: June 2009 - Cisco Meetup Group

When: June 9, 2009 6:30 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Hello,

As the summer months approach, I know everyone's schedules get busy... so I wanted to get the next Cisco Meetup on your calendar.

Topic: The new Cisco Nexus 7000

The Cisco Nexus 7000 switches are new and we will discuss some of its features. Also, the differences between the NX-OS operating system on the Nexus 7000 vs. IOS. Agenda to follow later this month.

Thanks,
Mike

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 3
I'm looking forward to check out the new line of products from Cisco!

Thanks,

Paul