addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Cisco Systems Meetup Group Message Board › CCVP Study Group

CCVP Study Group

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello!

I'm in the early stages of classroom-based CCVP training; last night completed the first week. Might there be others pursuing CCVP credentials that may be interested in forming a CCVP study group {if there isn't one, currently}? Also, I'll be resuming my CCNP studies, and am thus interested in being part of a CCNP study group?.

Jelani
Phil E.
user 11072819
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Do you have any CCNP and CCVP slides or pdf's from your classroom training? I'm trying to decide which cert to pursue next, thanks!

-Phil
A former member
Post #: 1
I will be Interested, let me know
Luis
A former member
Post #: 2
Phil:

As for the NP material, I have tons of printouts and configurations that I've done. I started studying for the CCNP Certification back in May, using a non-Official CCNP Study Guide in Patrick Conlan's "Cisco Network Professional's Advanced Internetworking Guide" and Scott Empson's library of "CCNP Command Guides" for hands-on practice. However, I just resumed my NP studies, upon receipt of the recently ordered library of Cisco Press Official CCNP Study Guides...which, I've found to be VERY good, in just reading through chapter 4 of BSCI; not a big fan of Patrick's book.

Luis:

You're in Palatine, IL? We would have to devise a way to conduct efficient study sessions...are you currently studying for CCVP status? How far have you gotten? And, is learning through self-study or instructor-led? Feel free to e-mail me directly.

Jelani