addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Data Visualization Group Message Board › A few reminders for Monday's workshop at 1871

A few reminders for Monday's workshop at 1871

Josh D.
JoshDoyle
Hinsdale, IL
Hey everybody,

I sure am looking forward to seeing everyone at our R Introduction for ggplot2 workshop on Monday evening. Just a reminder that the event starts at 6 in the IMSA classroom at 1871. You are welcome to come earlier. 1871 has plenty of places to hang out. A few reminders...

• Please update your RSVP if you do not plan to attend so that someone on our waitlist can join the meeting.
  • 1871 is located on the 12th floor of the Merchandise Mart.  Take the Orleans St. elevators on the west side.
  • The door to 1871 may be closed.  If it is then call me at 773.307.7981 and I will come let you in.
  • Bring your laptops. If you don't have one then I'm sure someone will be willing to let you work with them.
  • You are welcome to bring food and drink in to 1871. There are also vending machines available within 1871.

See everybody tomorrow night.

Josh