The Chicago Data Visualization Group Message Board › Looking for interested co-organizers and presenters for the group!

Looking for interested co-organizers and presenters for the group!

Josh D.
JoshDoyle
Chicago, IL
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for members that are interested in being co-organizers for our group. Our membership now exceeds 400 people and I want to make sure that we expand our programming in 2013 to provide interesting presentations for everyone that is interested in data visualization. I also expect that I will be looking for someone else to take over primary management of the group sometime this year.  Please let me know if you are interested in becoming a co-organizer now and planning some events (including the workshops that we have been running at 1871).

I'm also looking for individuals that want to present a relevant topic and companies that are willing to sponsor or host a future meeting.

I'm looking forward to hearing from some of you enthusiastic members that want to take a larger role in the group!

Thanks,

Josh
Steve
user 71306772
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
Hey Josh,

I would be interested in doing a small presentation if you'll have me. My company is working on visualizing data in semantic network layouts. Its a work in progress, but please let me know if theres a good time for me to present.

Thanks,

Steven Wright
www.infochurn.com