addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Chicago Data Visualization Group Message Board › Introducing Tom Schenk, Jr as CDVG organizer

Introducing Tom Schenk, Jr as CDVG organizer

Josh D.
JoshDoyle
Chicago, IL
Hello everyone,
I wanted to let you know that Tom Schenk, Jr is assuming the lead organizer role for our group. For those of you that don't know Tom (I know many of you do) he is the Director of Analytics for the City of Chicago and author of Circos Data Visualization How-To. He has some exciting plans for the group that I think you will really enjoy. I encourage all of you that have ideas for new events to contact Tom.  I'm still going to be an active member of the group as well and hope to see you at this years events.
Thanks,
Josh Doyle