Potential change of date for Dive Bar Meetup

From: John K
Sent on: Thursday, April 8, 2010 3:22 PM
Hi all,

I have a conflict for the Western Ave meetup (Western Avenue mini-crawl) and I may need to push it back one week to April 29. If that's a complete disaster, please let me know and I'll try to hold it where it is.


Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy