addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Chicago Italian Language Meetup Group Message Board › Conversational Italian Buddy

Conversational Italian Buddy

Sandra P.
user 13181042
Chicago, IL
Post #: 5
Ciao a Tutti!!
Anyone out there around my age, 67, interested in getting together to practice Italian language listening and speaking outside of formal group and class settings? While we are out in the real world, doing things we like to do? Range of activities is wide open, and I know all the grammar so I'm good for all things Italian.
Sandrina Panici