The Chicago Italian Language Meetup Group Message Board › Looking For an AMAZING Price on a Bike Trip to Italy? READ NOW!!

Looking For an AMAZING Price on a Bike Trip to Italy? READ NOW!!

pam o.
user 11220514
Chicago, IL
Post #: 8
If you ever wanted to do a Bike Trip but thought it was too expensive, think again! My husband and I are looking to take the trip to Rimini, Italy on the West Coast of Italy on the Adriatic Sea. It is 7 days and 6 nights with breakfast snacks and dinner for 6 days, hotel and biking. It includes other extras, too many to list. It costs $1144 but if purchase it by tomorrow (Sept 30th) we can get 10% off. Also, if we buy 4, one is free and we would split that wtih whomever we purchase it with so the price could be around $900 or less per person (and maybe less). It DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE.

It is good from now until June 15th 2014. There are other options as well. We could either do it at the same time or do it separately as well if our dates do not match.

If you are interested and want more details please contact me ASAP.