The U of Chicago Renaissance Dance Meetup, scheduled to occur on May 5,[masked]:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
Right now, we're waitlisted for next week, and it doesn't look like we'll be able to get a room. We have the CC for the next two weeks after that, and then we're waitlisted the week after that two week period, but I think that I'll probably be able to get us a room that week. So, right now, I say we cancel next week's practice, and we should be good for a few weeks.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/The-Chicago-Renaissance-Dance-Meetup-Group/suggestion/