addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Clapham Writers' Group Message Board › Winding down

Winding down

Sarah
user 11151616
London, GB
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that while I've really enjoyed writing every Monday morning with you, I've got to the stage where I'm going to work on my own and so am winding the Clapham Writers' group down. Of course someone is more than welcome to set up their own Clapham group - maybe in the evening which seems to be popular? Anyway thanks for all your support and best of luck to everyone with the  writing!

All the best,

Sarah