June 14 Meeting

From: John W.
Sent on: Thursday, June 14, 2012 1:21 PM

This message is for anyone planning to attend tonight's discussion of "Notes From Underground."


The weather tonight might force us to postpone this meeting.  There is a good possibility of strong thunderstorms with hail and high winds.  We love our serious books and discussions, but it's not worth the risk to our bodies or our vehicles if the weather looks dangerous.  Some people have already changed their RSVP today.


I will make a final decision at 6:00 PM whether to hold the meeting or not.  Please view this message board or your email at that time.


P.S.  If tonight doesn't work out, I'd like to re-schedule soon.  This book is well worth discussing.

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy