align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Central Ohio Gamedev Group Message Board › Newbie Question: How frequent are meetups?

Newbie Question: How frequent are meetups?

Christof W.
user 38886992
Columbus, OH
Post #: 2
So I can't make the one today unfortunately. I was very interested in being there, but life came up. So I checked the calendar to see when the next one was and I didn't see anything. Is there just nothing coming up or is the calendar not updated?

I'd really like to come to one of these and was hoping they were a monthly kind of thing.
Todd B.
ToddBarchok
Westerville, OH
Post #: 29
Hi Christof, and welcome to the group.

Meetings are generally on a monthly basis, though I haven't thought up the date for the next one yet. Until things end up changing, one way or another, they will probably be held Saturdays at the DEC. Hopefully you can make it to the next meeting (which will probably be one of the later weekends in March)