addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Central Ohio Gamedev Group Message Board › Seeking Mobile Game Programers!

Seeking Mobile Game Programers!

A former member
Post #: 2
This is to any and all Game developers. I am a founder of a columbus start up. We have created a system that allows users to play mobile games and win local real life prizes. Similar to Kiip for those of you who know what I am talking about, EXCEPT what you are playing to win is determined by your location. Play mobile games and through in game achievement such as completing a level or achieving in game objects you unlock local real life prizes. We NEED people who have created or know how to program simple mobile games. This is a great opportunity and we need developers who want to join the team. We are still pre seed so any games will help us to prove our point to investors THIS October. Even simple games like "Snake" will be very powerful. Individuals or small groups, students or graduates please contact me. Tucker@whoooze.com