addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Central Ohio Gamedev Group Message Board › 2013 7DRL starts Sat Mar 9

2013 7DRL starts Sat Mar 9

Closed to new replies

Alan M.
user 5794556
Galloway, OH
Post #: 28
Anyone else thinking of trying?

http://7drl.org/2013/...­
Todd B.
ToddBarchok
Westerville, OH
Post #: 40
I might. I've got an idea for one, and I found a decent web engine that'll let me build the game part without worrying too much about rendering the map and such.

But it's all going to be a matter of actually having some time to work on it. So who knows.