align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Central Ohio Gamedev Group Message Board › Herd of Heroes is out!

Herd of Heroes is out!

Chris P.
cparki3
Columbus, OH
Post #: 6
Hey guys,

My brother and I just finished our first game called Herd of Heroes. It's a fully featured platformer for mobile devices. You can check it out at www.herdofheroes.com­ or www.facebook.com/fewremain­ . It's available on the google, amazon, and apple stores. If you want to help out a fellow Ohio indie dev with a download or review that would be amazing.

Hit me up if you have any questions!

Thanks everyone, hopefully I'll get to hang out with everyone on April 20th!
Seth P.
user 21303871
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
Congrats on releasing your first game! I hope to see many more (:
Steve C.
ColumbusSteve
Powell, OH
Post #: 45
The game looks great! I'll have to download it and check it out.

I'll be posting your project on OhioGameDev.com. What exactly is Flipside Nation (is there a link to it somewhere?) as opposed to Few Remain?

Also, are you guys from New Albany or Newark, I'm getting conflicting information.
Chris P.
cparki3
Columbus, OH
Post #: 8
Thanks guys! We actually switched names to Few Remain before registering our LLC. You can check us out at www.facebook.com/fewremain We are from the Newark area... My day job is just in new Albany lol.

Thanks again!