addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Central Ohio Gamedev Group Message Board › Greetings COGG, News and Updates

Greetings COGG, News and Updates

Wesley A.
COGG-Admin
Group Organizer
Columbus, OH
Greetings COGG Members!
We're working hard as always to provide you all the best Columbus Ohio Game Group community experience. For those of you are are regular members, you may know me as Wesley Adams from the start up company Multivarious Games. In the past week, Todd and I have made new arrangements to transfer over COGG to myself, Scott Baker (Event Coordinator), and Cody Starcher (Community Manager) to build an even better experience for you all. I would like to personally thank Todd Barchok for all his hard work in the past several years in supporting the COGG community. You're help truly will not go unnoticed and we all appreciate your dedication!
As we move forward, I would like to extend this new opportunity to the community. We want to help build the group so please let us know your thoughts. For those concerned, we will not be changing too much to our structure but just adding new opportunities to grow our organization.
Dates to remember:
Friday, June 27th from 6pm-10pm will be a Prototype and Play here at the TechDec. Bring your digital or table top game and share with the group! Food will be provided.
Saturday, July 5th from 12pm-5pm will be presentation and social event. Bring your games and ideas to share to the group. Light snacks and drinks provided.
Saturday, August 2nd from 12pm-5pm will be presentation and social event. Bring your games and ideas to share to the group. Light snacks and drinks provided.
Future Opportunities:
Look forward to new meetings as were looking to help support the gaming community here in Ohio. Suggestions and comments are all welcomed!
Thank you all for your contributions! This Meetup group is one of the largest in Ohio and it's all because of your continued support.
Game On,
-Wes
Chris P.
cparki3
Columbus, OH
Post #: 9
This sounds fantastic! I'm glad to see a meetup that doesn't land on a Saturday (wife works, no babysitter :( ). My brother and I from Few Remain games will try to be there.