The Central Ohio Gamedev Group Message Board › I'm looking for someone who is interested in getting some good unity program

I'm looking for someone who is interested in getting some good unity programming experience

Matt D.
MattDavis
Columbus, OH
Post #: 1
Java Script/C# Programmer Needed for Unity 3d Project.
DATE: ASAP
POSITION TITLE: Project Programmer
QUALIFICATIONS: Java Script/C# Skills, Creative Solutions
Personal Characteristics – Flexible, driven, works independently
JOB SUMMARY: Programming and documenting features for a photo gallery unity 3d project.
BILLING: based on prototype revisions
MAJOR DUTIES: Programming, troubleshooting, estimating prototype , reporting to the project manager once or more a week.
SEND RESUME IF INTERESTED TO: dvgproductions@gmail.com­

More Info:
Here is a link to a video that will gives a high level of some of the main functionality that we are looking for in the project. http://custommemoriesllc.com/?cat=11­

The client has a lot of creative ideas that will take a creative solution to implement. Some of which include text to speech, multiple users, database driven data management such as photo data and images/video server storage. I have researched some of these more advanced features but lack the know how on how to make everything mesh.