In our August meeting we had a lot of announcements and presentations. Here is a list of them with links and contact information.
- Pete Carswell announced the PyOhio conference. A free conference for Python programmers from Ohio and the entire Midwest. Check out their website for details.
- Henry Bawden announced that Columbus State is looking for teaching assistants and staff for help with their game design and 3D art programs. If you are interested, please contact him:
- Wesley Adams announced that a development company is looking for a Unity programmer for help building an online interactive photo gallery. For details please contact Matt Davis. Here are the details:
Java Script/C# Programmer Needed for Unity 3d Project.
- DATE: ASAP
- POSITION TITLE: Project Programmer
- QUALIFICATIONS: Java Script/C# Skills, Creative Solutions
- PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS: Flexible, driven, works independently
- JOB SUMMARY: Programming and documenting features for a photo gallery unity 3d project.
- BILLING: based on prototype revisions
- MAJOR DUTIES: Programming, troubleshooting, estimating prototype , reporting to the project manager once or more a week.
- SEND RESUME IF INTERESTED TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAMPLE LINK: http://custommemories...
- Chris Scherer demonstrated the progress of his game in Unity. A networked multiplayer mech shooter based on an anime series.
- Brian shared his success story with incredible details of his latest game Breaking Block. He detailed how he went about publishing his app to Android and AppStore and showed the differences of the results with advertising and in app purchases.
- Warren Francis gave a few demonstrations and tutorials on Unity. Very cool stuff. For a more detailed list check out his post on the COGG Facebook group:
- Ken presented the progress of his duck game. A side scrolling action game full of surprises. I don’t have a link or contact information yet, but maybe I can post something soon.
Edited by Scott on Aug 8, 2014 8:15 AM