This is the largest dog show west of the Mississippi! I will post more info on when the Berners will be shown as soon as I find out...
PEAK TO PEAK WORKING DOG ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO,
FOUR ALL BREED DOG SHOWS, OBEDIENCE TRIALS,
RALLY TRIALS & AGILITY TRIALS
ALL AT ONE LOCATION
For more information see the Premium List: http://www.coloradokennelclub.org/uploads/2013plum1pl.pdf
Things to know before you go
1. Only dogs that are entered in the competition are allowed at the shows.
2. Dogs may not be bought, sold, or otherwise adopted at the shows.
3. Please be careful and watch your children. While our exhibitors take great efforts to make sure that their dogs behave, dogs can and do bite. Please keep an eye on your children, and make sure you get permission from the dog's owner before touching any dog.
4. Baby strollers are not allowed in the building. Remember, a baby stroller puts your baby's head at the tooth level of most dogs. That can be a very scary experience for both your baby and our dogs. So please, no baby strollers.
5. The show giving clubs, show superintendent, their agents, employees, etc., assume no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury sustained, and further assume no responsibility for injury to children.