Photo Shoot # 1 for the 2014 Bernese Mountain Dogs of the West Calendar. We will only (photo) shoot 3 dogs this day - in conjunction with the Meetup event.
You must sign up for the St. Mary's trip AND this one.
- Between now and October, we will schedule a number of photo shoots in various locations. (Last year we shot in Garden of the Gods, Red Rocks, Golden's Clear Creek History Park, Evergreen, and Lone Tree)
- Photo shoots are limited to 3 dogs/families (if you have 2 dogs, that counts as 1 family).
- For $50, you will receive 1 photo shoot (usually lasting 1-2 hours - we rotate the dogs so they don't get bored/tired), and 1 cd containing all of your shots, including 10-20 edited photos.
- We will take photos of the dogs for the calendar, and can also take family shots for holiday cards & can assist you with selecting and specially editing family shots. We can also help you with getting photos printed/framed, printed on canvas, or making keepsakes (mugs, mousepads, etc.)
- Calendars can be purchased separately for $20 each. (Discounts available for multiple copies)
- If we get more than 11 dogs/families to sign up for the calendar, we will hold a raffle at the OctoBernerFest and choose 11 dogs at random to be in the calendar. (If you don't get selected, we can make personalized calendars of just your dog(s) as well)
- To review pictures from the 2013 Calendar shoots - go here: http://bearandbeecreations.smugmug.com/