I've started scheduling the Photo Shoots for the 2014 Calendar. To accommodate everyone and because we have limited time and dates, please only sign up for one shoot.
We will probably end up with a total of 5 shoots/locations - so keep an eye out for one that you can attend.
If you have any questions, or would like to get on the list - please send me an email at [address removed]
- Photo shoots are limited to 3 dogs/families (if you have 2 dogs, that counts as 1 family).
- For $50, you will receive 1 photo shoot (usually lasting 1-2 hours - we rotate the dogs so they don't get bored/tired), and 1 cd containing all of your shots, including 10-20 edited photos.
- We will take photos of the dogs for the calendar, and can also take family shots for holiday cards & can assist you with selecting and specially editing family shots. We can also help you with getting photos printed/framed, printed on canvas, or making keepsakes (mugs, mousepads, etc.)
- Calendars can be purchased separately for $20 each. (Discounts available for multiple copies)
- If we get more than 11 dogs/families to sign up for the calendar, we will hold a raffle at the OctoBernerFest and choose 11 dogs at random to be in the calendar. (If you don't get selected, we can make personalized calendars of just your dog(s) as well)
- To review pictures from the 2013 Calendar shoots - go here: http://bearandbeecreations.smugmug.com/