Hooray - Fall is finally here (or in some locations - winter!)
We will be revving up our outdoor activities and would love help setting up events! If you look at the Calendar view, and see a day with nothing scheduled, when you're planning on heading to a dog park or other dog-friendly place - think about setting up a Meetup! (At least 3 days in advance…) Also - since our group is growing in all directions, feel free to set one up in your neck of the woods! It's ok to have multiple events on the same day if they are in different areas of town. If you have any questions, or need help setting something up, just let me know.
Please keep your RSVPs up-to-date. If your plans change, make sure you cancel your RSVP accordingly – especially if it’s an event with limited spots. If you do not, you will be marked as a No Show.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me: [address removed]
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Buffy, Milo & Little (Nepal)
Here is an updated list of all of the upcoming Meetups planned so far this year.
- Saturday 28th - 9:00 am - Colorado Mountain Dog Festival
- Saturday 28th - 10:00 am - Westminster Dog ParkSunday 29th - 7:30 am - White Ranch Hike
- Sunday 29th - 7:30 am - Photo Shoot - Echo Lake (1 spot left)
- Sunday 29th - 9:00 am - 18th Annual Doggie Olympics (Ft. Collins)
- Saturday 5th - 8:00 am - BMDCR Hosts Barn Berner Draft Test
- Saturday 5th - 3:00 pm - Jr. Puppy Party (8 months and under)
- Saturday 5th - 9:00 am - Photo Shoot - Red Rocks (1 spot left)
- Sunday 6th - 10:00 am - East Boulder Dog Park
- Saturday 12th - 8:00 am - Dryland Mushing Seminar (separate RSVP to host)
- Sunday 13th - 4:00 pm – 2nd Annual OctobBernerFest/ HowlOween
- Saturday 19th - 9:00 am - Evergreen Dog Park
- Sunday 20th - 10:00 am - Photo Shoot - Three Sisters/Evergreen (2 spots left)
- Sunday 3rd - 11:00 am - Westminster Dog Park
- Saturday 16th - 10:00 am - LAPS Photo shoot w/ Santa or Grinch
- Saturday 30th - 10:00 am - Olde Golden Christmas Parade
- Saturday 7th - 10:00 am - Olde Golden Christmas Parade
- Saturday 14th - 10:00 am - Olde Golden Christmas Parade
- Sunday 12th - 11:30 am - Winterskol Canine Fashion Show (Aspen)
- Saturday 3rd - 7:30 am - Furry Scurry! *** Our team theme is Peace, Love & Berners. I will be getting a custom design done again by Maggie Brudos. Check the after Halloween sales for 70's gear! We're going for the hippie look - so think tie-dye, long hair, bell bottoms, John Lennon glasses...I will have tie-dye bandanas for the dogs for $1. Shirts are TBD.