addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Colorado Springs Anime Meetup Group Message Board › NDK 2013

NDK 2013

Closed to new replies

Jacqueline
user 14264583
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 9
If anyone is interested, NDK announced they will be releasing the Marriott hotel link on Thursday, January 17, at 6pm. I know a lot of CSAMG members stay at the Hampton Inn, but I figured I'd let the group know in case someone wanted to try and reserve an atrium room at the Marriott. Last year they sold out in about 20 min.

Here's a link to the NDK Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.c...­

"To make sure you don't miss the link:

1. Don't rely on the website. Going by last year, there was a big server slowdown when traffic grew.

2. Don't rely on your news feed. Facebook doesn't always show you when we post. Visit our Facebook Page (or other social media portals) directly."
Lester
Dreadmyst
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 86
only 3 months till NDK... Who's all ready for it?!
Lester
Dreadmyst
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 88
I just read that for the first time ever in NDK history Aniplex is going to be having panels all weekend long and will also be giving out prizes. Funimation is returning with their vendor booth this year in the dealers room.

Depending on what panels are available I'm probably going to go to a few of aniplex's panels :)
A former member
Post #: 4
only 3 months till NDK... Who's all ready for it?!
I'm very excited about going now that you reminded me to register! (Like I said in my intro, been out of the CO Anime loop for too long)

Anyone dressing up?? What as?

With the short notice I may have to reuse Pirogoeth (Megatokyo). Though I might have time to create another costume, who knows. Depends how much time the Steampunk outfit for my friend's vow renewal ceremony takes up. Might even wear mixed pieces of that costume Sunday if nothing else. Goggles, Victorian dress/jacket, combat boots, AND cat ears . . . how can you go wrong with that? ^_^
Lester
Dreadmyst
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 94
Im thinking of maybe trying to whip up a Ellk (dot hack) or a Sawk (Pokemon) cosplay.