add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
I know that this website isn't the most active most of that is due to the 132 members who don't have enough time to Log on and post something or RSVP Yes or No because it takes time out of the day. I don't mean to sound mean but when you have between 4months to a 1 Year to Log on and just view the website I mean really come on people? I understand that life gets busy and I understand that there's other things that need to be done that very well may be more important but more important for that long? Come on now people this is a great place to get to know people and to expand your friend groups we have wonderful members who can't wait to share their experiences with you and others about some great Anime or Manga that they have seen/read the Point is it doesn't take much time and it's you guys who make us Active so feel free to use those forms for what you need talk to that Otaku about that great show just get active and log on we can be a great group but we are only as great as you guys makes us. With that I do love you guys and you are all great people I just want to see more activity on the group I know this might be a slow build but keep up what you can post info and information.

On a side note I may be starting to collect donations here and there for the group to start getting our Name out there a bit more as we have been around now for 6 Years very cool if you ask me if your interested I will be sending out an Email here soon with more information.

Thank You

Ronnie Boyd