Ronnie
nightowl01985
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
So I have finally managed to get a paypal and brand new bank account set up for donations this account is not connected to my person account in anyway Matt and I are the only two that have access to this account. If you would like to start making donations the email address for paypal is csamg1@excite.com anything you can and would be willing to donate will go to the group. This can do many things for us such as
1: Keeping our Soda Stock up
2: Allows Matt and Myself to buy more snacks for the group or to buy the things to make IE Meatballs
3: It would allow us to host larger parties at larger Venus over time taking the cost out of the members pockets in example booking a room some where and you not having to pay anything out of pocket right away.
4: I have paid for meetup.com and I still will for years to come but in the future it could provide those membership dues paid by the community currently I pay about 72$ for six months of use on the website which comes out to about 12$ a month though I used to pay almost 19$ a month for a month to month basis.
5: In the future I am going to design some type of membership perks to being a member. Donations will help move this forward.
6: More fun in the future I hope to do things like Bowling, Pool, Six Flags, Paintball and much more this is where the donations will come in handy.

All in all I thank everyone of you for being members in general and I won't be charging for the group this is on a volunteer basis if you can great if you can't that's okay to this is just to get the word out and let people know it can now be done.

Thank you Everyone again

Ronnie Boyd
Owner of the CSAMG