The Colorado Springs Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Current animes you are watching?

Current animes you are watching?

Jason Scott B.
user 9936473
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 56
I have been watching a few new animes that have come out
Angel Beats being my current favorite. Intro is freaking awesome.
B Gata He Kei- It is like lol to the max
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou- Magical anime awesome just gotta check it out.
And finally
Kaichou wa Maid-sama! This one is funny as well it is like huh then rofl!?

If you watch them now good job if not do it! it won't hurt you >.> i think..... Don't be scared if you have gone to any meetup with Ronnie >.> you should be crazy enough as it is jk lol
Matt
Yuzuha
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 125
The only one that I'm not watching in that list is B Gata He Kei. I'm loving the rest. I'm also watching Hakouki, K-on!!, Kiss X Sis TV, and of course Bleach and Naruto Shippuuden. Hakouki is the only one that is even remotely serious. lol
Jason Scott B.
user 9936473
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 57
what is Hakouki?
Matt
Yuzuha
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 126
Matt
Yuzuha
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 127
Just started watching B Gata He Kei, funny as hell but wrong on a few levels. Definitely glad I started watching it. laughing
Jason Scott B.
user 9936473
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 58
Yeah that anime is so wrong but so worth it and funny as hell like you said. Everyone needs to watch it lol.
Ronnie
nightowl01985
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 109
watching G Gundam, Angel Beats ( been waiting for Angel Beats for over a year now) Thats it for the most part and Ragnarork as well at the viewings
Rick
user 9752850
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 2
I just finished Red Garden and I'm caught up on Naruto, I was Behind 12 episodes.
A former member
Post #: 2
I just started watching Arakawa Under the Bridge, it has been calling to me for months, lol.
A former member
Post #: 5
looks like this thread has been less active anyhow, there have been quite a few good anime releases over the past couple of seasons so it been hard keeping track of them. Though I am watching many animes right now here are some highlights.

Fate/Zero
Kids on the Slope
Tsuritama
Medaka Box
Another
Bodacious Space Pirates
Beezlebub
Since Bleach ended a while ago.