The Colorado Springs Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Current animes you are watching?

Current animes you are watching?

Lester
Dreadmyst
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 82
Hunter X Hunter
Naruto
Magi
Inuyasha, going to watch the final chapter after re-watching the series
Desert Punk

Some previous anime's I've watched and recommend
Sword Art Online
Total eclipse (mecha)
Familiar of Zero (seasons 1, 2 and 3)
Ronnie
nightowl01985
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 132
I just started watching Arakawa Under the Bridge, it has been calling to me for months, lol.
how is it so far what do you like about it?
A former member
Post #: 1
Ronnie: Arakawa is another random Shaft-style comedy... it's amusing, but not as good as SZS (for content) or BMG (for visuals).

What are other people here watching this season? I'm following Aku no Hana, Shingeki no Kyojin, and I'm giving Hataraku Maou-sama a try. Also greatly enjoying the Yamato 2199 remake as the episodes are released.
Lester
Dreadmyst
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 84
Currently I am watching Naruto Shippudden, Hunter X Hunter (2011),Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet and Attack on Titan shortly after it airs in Japan on Crunchyroll.com I am also casually rewatching Inuyasha and Yuu Yuu Hakusho.

Some other good animes i have recently watched is Total Eclipse (good mecha anime), Sword Art Online (Good action/adventure anime), Magi (good action/adventure magic anime), Xamd: Lost memories

Some anime that is on my to watch list is Queens Blade and Another, steel angel kurami, Fate stay night, fate stay night zero.