addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Colorado Springs Embedded Systems Meetup Group Message Board › MeetUp Cancelation?

MeetUp Cancelation?

Bob K.
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi Everyone -
Unfortunately, our speaker for Tuesday has NOT stepped forward.  I believe I wrote down correctly who was supposed to give the talk, so if that individual would please step forward, I'd sure appreciate it.
On a related note, I am traveling this week to Sensors Expo in Chicago and CANNOT lead the meeting.  So, if someone with Enclave Access would please step up and lead the meeting, please notify me as well, and I will work with The Enclave to make sure this is OK.
Watch your email the next 24 hours to see if we're really a "go" or if we have to cancel for one month.
Thanks, gang!
- Bob