addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Colorado Springs Embedded Systems Meetup Group Message Board › Tomorrow Night is TENTATIVE

Tomorrow Night is TENTATIVE

Bob K.
BobKressin
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi Everyone -
So far, I have not heard from ANY of the three individuals due to present tomorrow evening on their 60 days of experience as new iOS app developers.  If you were given one of the three books two months ago and have been working on an app, please email me directly (bob at kstechnologies dot com), and let me know if you are ready to roll.
If we have NO takers for tomorrow night, I'll send out another email and cancel the event.  We are still in great need for speakers in the next few months, so please contact me today if you're willing to share your expertise in a key area of embedded systems development.
Thanks, gang, hope you had a great Labor Day not laboring.
- Bob