addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Columbia Area Embedded Designers Message Board › Columbia Embedded Design Meetup Planning

Columbia Embedded Design Meetup Planning

James D.
user 32593762
Laurel, MD

Hello everyone,

Thanks for joining. Our first order of business is to figure out where and when we can all meet. Please email me with your preferences. Let me know your 2 most preferred nights of the week and if there is any night you absolutely can not meet.

Thanks,

Jim
A former member
Post #: 25
Wednesday and Friday work for me - 7PM would be good. Did the new Books a Million keep the old Borders coffee shop space for meetings?
James D.
user 32593762
Laurel, MD
Post #: 1
Wednesday and Friday work for me - 7PM would be good. Did the new Books a Million keep the old Borders coffee shop space for meetings?

Thanks Rick. I have submitted a reservation request for a meeting room at the East Columbia Public Library for Wednesday December 28th. Once I get confirmation I will schedule the meeting.