addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Columbia Atheists Message Board › Meetup details changed: Columbia Atheists Wednesday

Meetup details changed: Columbia Atheists Wednesday

Greg L.
user 8659573
Group Organizer
Columbia, MO
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Columbia-Atheists-Meetup-Group/events/59461802/­

When: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Harpo's
29 S. 10th St.
Columbia, MO 65201

This Meetup repeats every week on Wednesday.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

We decided at last week's meeting to give Harpos at 29 S 10th St. a try this week. Harpos is a big bar and grill with a "go Mizzou" attitude.

I don't know exactly where the group will be sitting. If you are new to the group and haven't met us please send a message to me (you can email gblammers@gmail.com) or Sam who is scheduled to host this week so we can watch for you.

My best,

Greg