align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Columbia Atheists Message Board › Funny videos

Funny videos

Dave
user 10231222
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 523

Dave
user 10231222
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 568

Carla B.
tekvet
Columbia, MO
Post #: 29
Too funny... Evidently the roots of all problems are urinary - the bible says so...

http://www.youtube.co...­
Dave
user 10231222
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 1,030
Too funny... Evidently the roots of all problems are urinary - the bible says so...

http://www.youtube.co...­

Ugh! This guy is from Phoenix, where I live. He might be funny if he weren't dangerous. When Obama came to town it was one of his wingnuts that brought a gun...right after this pastor said how much god hated Obama and how he "god" was going to kill him "Obama". At the time the media made it out to be about a second amendment advocate standing up for his gun rights. They didn't mention the bat-@!$% crazy pastor and what might be considered to be incitement to violence.

George H. D.
user 11545968
Columbia, MO
Post #: 1
OK folks, you made me laugh. One good laugh deserves another. Imagine if Kenny Duzan were a Baptist........

George H. D.
user 11545968
Columbia, MO
Post #: 2
Finally, I want to add a word about sport, as the Summer Olympics are coming up. Slow pitch softball should be in the Olympics, particularly if it's church league.......