The decision to educate your children at home is a big one that can be both challenging and very exciting. We welcome new and seasoned homeschooling families and all learning styles.
Every Tuesday, at 10:30 AM, we meet for park days at a variety of parks and locations throughout Central and East Contra Costa County.
A few things to keep in mind before requesting to join:
1) Requests to join will not be approved until after park day attendance. (Details will be sent)
2) Our meetups are geared for school age children; but younger siblings are absolutely welcome.
3) In order to support each other better and help our children make lasting friendships, we require that members attend park days at least once every two months to remain a member of the group.
4) Meetups that require payment must now be paid in advance, unless otherwise specified, through the Meetup sight. Each paid event is linked to the organizer's Paypal account for easy access and payment. If someone other than the organizer is hosting, the organizer can pay the host from the Paypal account.
5) We want your suggestions for events so don't hesitate to speak up.