The Cornwall Writers Circle Message Board › Co-Organizers

Co-Organizers

A former member
Hello, everyone!
I wanted to let you all know that I will be in San Francisco for the next two meetings of The Cornwall Writers Circle, and will also be traveling all of December and January on a grand adventure through Sweden, Russia, China, Thailand and Vietnam.
In order to facilitate the group (and make sure you are all there when I get back!), I have added two members as co-organizers, Sheri and Marina. So! If you get an email from Sheri or Marina about the group, with announcements, welcoming new members, etc., you will know why!
Thank you so much to Sheri and Marina. I cannot thank you enough...
Be well, and see you in two weeks,
Allison
Felecia W.
user 40527262
Newburgh, NY
Post #: 1
Thanks for the update Allison...I wish you all the best during your travels...quite the adventure, indeed! :-)

I will take this opportunity to let you know that my husband had to have surgery, unexpectedly, and I will need to be away from the group for awhile as I will need to attend to him during his recovery. I hope to return soon, but I cannot be more specific than that at this point.

I hope all continues to go well for the group...I will be back when I can!

Warm regards,
Felecia

P.S. I apologize if you receive this message more than once...I have tried to reply to your message a coule of times, but I keep getting a message via MEETUP that it hadn't been snet...guh! :-/