The Cowtown Backyard Poultry Meetup Group Message Board Classifieds › selling my laying hens

selling my laying hens

George L.
georgelloyd
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 1
I have five laying hens about 10 months old. One Leghorn, two RIR's, and two Partridge Cochins. Due to unforeseen circumstances I need to sell them. Since my girls are like pets and have earned their keep with about 3 eggs a day I would like to find a nice home where they will be cared for and appreciated for what they do. I will only ask $5 each for them here on Cowtown Backyard Poultry since I am confident our members are good chicken shepards and recognize a happy chicken is a chicken that lays great tasting eggs. : )
If you are interested you can call me (George or Carolyn) at 817 581 xxxx.
I will not be leaving CBP because I have met some great people here and have learned many things concerning poultry and plan to return to the chicken game when I am able to.
George L.
georgelloyd
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 2
Thanks to GW and wife for giving the girls a nice new home.
A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks, George. They are settled in the smaller coop and should enjoy free ranging in the big back yard periodically once they get acclimated!