The Creators Project Meetup Message Board › FINAL CALL - Need Feedback re Art Hack!

FINAL CALL - Need Feedback re Art Hack!

A former member
Post #: 1
A Creative Management, Development and Marketing Consultant to entertainment industry companies and professionals, I'm a Directors Guild of America (DGA) member with over 20 years experience as a film and television Producer. I am also a professional Writer with an art and design background (Pratt and SVA) and really great ideas, but I don't have a laptop - or tablet - or access to either and don't code, blog, or video edit (although I once worked with Avid). I want to participate in the Art Hack Weekend and am definitely planning on doing so unless those who decide such things believe that I won't be able to make a significant enough contribution because I don't have - and won't be bringing - a laptop or tablet and don't code, blog, or edit.

So...please give me your feedback on this now because the Weekend is coming up quickly!

Meredith F.
user 13175301
Lunenburg, MA
Post #: 1
I'm not a heavy duty programmer myself and just graduated from Pratt in Fine Arts. I think there will be a mix of people there to meet. I'm sure the most successful teams will have both idea/concept/design people and programming people. Some people will be both and some might be neither but like working with teams. I don't have a team either at the moment but hope to find a good match of people tonight! Come find me tonight at the BBQ! I'd like to meet you and hear your ideas! It sounds like you would have a lot to contribute!
Meredith Fitzgerald

PS( my hair is more blond and purple pink now instead of the blue in my picture on meetup )