This group is for Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (or a variation of such :) owners and their royal little companions. We meet every fourth Sunday of the month at 10:00am. If it's raining then we don't meet that month. Our Meetup is held in the Agility Yard of the Happy Tails Pet Resort in Crownsville, MD. This is a large fenced in area so the Spaniels can run free without worry. Water and poop bags will be supplied but feel free to bring whatever you need for your Cavalier. We are an informal open group, but there are a couple of rules as follows:
1. All friendly, well behaved Cavaliers are welcome. The dogs owner is responsible to watch their own dog(s) behavior.
2. Please park along the fence for the Agility Yard and if walking your dog outside of the fenced-in area, please do not wander onto the private property of Happy Tails Pet Resort.
3. Clean up your pup's poop. Bags will be supplied, and please remember we are guests here.
4. Make sure all your pets shots are up to date. Also if your Cavalier is sick leave them at home to heal.
5. And last but not least, HAVE FUN and welcome to The Crownsville Cavaliers Group!!!!!!